The Hasbara Fellowships Israel Program is an exclusive 16 day Israel advocacy training program focused on offering pro-Israel student leaders the opportunity to gain leadership skills, network with their peers, meet Israelis and Palestinians from all sides of the political spectrum, and travel to strategic locations throughout the country.
About The Israel Training Program:
Over the course of the program in Israel, you will:
- Tour strategic points throughout Israel, such as the Syrian border, the Gaza border, key Jerusalem landmarks, and Palestinian towns.
- Visit Israeli humanitarian organizations, hi-tech companies, the Knesset and Supreme Court.
- Meet with Israeli leaders and influencers including journalists, diplomats, military leaders, and academics.
- Receive practical training in public speaking, social media content creation and management, and other effective ways to defeat anti-Israel campaigns.
- Learn how to create strategic impact plans; effectively communicate about Israel, build relationships with other student groups, plan and host campus initiatives, and answer the difficult questions about Israel.
Only highly recommended and engaged students will be accepted to the program. Participants must be undergraduate students with at least two semesters left on campus after the conclusion of their trip.
Cost and Dates:
The full cost of the program is valued at $3,500, but is generously subsidized by Hasbara Fellowships. Therefore, the following fees apply:
A $400 program fee (group flights depart from NYC*)
A $250 REFUNDABLE deposit, which will be returned to the participant after two semesters of dedicated Israel advocacy on campus as a Hasbara Fellow. (Details are specified in contract upon acceptance to the Hasbara Fellowships program).
Following are the dates for the Summer 2018 Hasbara Israel Program:
May 13 – May 30
July 29 – August 14
*Flights may also be available from LA and Toronto for an additional cost!
On Hasbara, I gained knowledge that will be valuable for my entire life, a group of friends who will always have my back, and an experience I will never forget.
Hasbara Fellowships provided me with the unique opportunity to not only gain all the necessary knowledge, but also a network of incredible friends and support from campuses all over North America. I now feel that I have the proper tools and skills to back up my passion for Israel.
Hasbara Fellowships provides invaluable skills to create confident defenders of Israel and I feel incredibly lucky that I can take these amazing experiences back to campus.
I was exposed to so many perspectives and stories throughout the trip that I will be able to bring back to my campus. The knowledge I gained and the friends I made are priceless.