“Impact Planning” is an initiative that helps pro-Israel campus advocates accomplish long term impact on their campuses that goes beyond a single event or activity.
"A Strategic Approach to pro-Israel Campus Advocacy"
Impact Planning Focuses On:
1) Identifying Areas of Impact – defining the specific areas that if fully optimized will create a “pro-Israel campus” in the long term
2) Goal Oriented Planning – creating focused, goal oriented plans in each of the Areas of Impact that will create a roadmap towards long term, lasting impact
3) Measurements of Success – defining what success looks like in each of these Areas of Impact, allowing pro-Israel advocates to understand the current status of their campus, areas of need and whether success is being attained
Three Areas of Impact:
There are three areas that campus groups can choose as Impact Plans:
- Building Your Base: How to build and strengthen you Israel group and mobilize your Jewish community
- Coalition Building: Relationship and Coalition Building with non-pro-Israel groups and leaders
- Public Engagement: Pro-Israel awareness in the public sphere with a focus on: On Campus Engagement (Tabling and Programming), Social Media, and Campus Media
Impact planning campuses receive up to $1500 for each impact plan implemented.