When writing a blog for an event which Hasbara Fellowships gave you a grant, please consider the following questions as if you were writing the blog as a reporter. For a sample blog please click here.
Questions to consider:
1) What was the goal of the event?
2) Did anything happen on campus recently that sparked the organization of this event?
2) What happened at the event? Who spoke? Who introduced? What was an interesting question that was asked?
3) Did any coalition partners attend the event? What was their reaction?
4) Can you get a quote or two from people who attended the event? Or maybe even the speaker themselves?
5) Was there anything inspiring or empowering about the event?
6) What message do you hope the audience got from the event?7) What do you have planned as a follow-up to this event?